Directions : In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation. Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
1 选出下列选项中划线部分读音不同的选项( )
2 选出下列选项中划线部分读音不同的选项( )。
3 选出下列选项中划线部分读音不同的选项( )。
4 选出下列选项中划线部分读音不同的选项( )。
5 选出下列选项中划线部分读音不同的选项( )。
Ⅱ. Vocabulary and Structure
Directions : There are 15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6. I'd rather marry a man who had a(n) __________ of humour than one who was very attractive.
7. The real trouble __________their lack of confidence in their faculty.
A. lies in
B. results in
C. leads to
D. brings about
8. Well, let's put our heads together and find a(n)__________to the problem.
9. It' s bad policy for developing countries to sacrifice environmental protection to __________ economic growth.
10. He did it __________gratitude for everything she had done for him.
C. with regard to
D. out of